[Seaside] JQuery callbacks using POST with conditional statements

Bart Veenstra bart.veenstra at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 17:08:09 UTC 2010

I don't know. As far as I know, all callback parameters are passed through
in a GEt request when using  callback: [:v ] json: javascript stuff.

I am trying to figure out how to use html jQuery post, but I am not sure on
how to combine it with a callback. The only example i could find of post was
in a test class which did nothing more than checking the output of the
method.

the JQPost method only takes the arguments complete and dataType but in the
JQuery documentation i could also specify a data parameters. Should I use
jquery ajax with the post method instead of JQPost?