[Seaside] [ANN] new config versions for Seaside30, Grease, Magritte2, Pier2, Pier2AddOns

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Jul 27 17:16:02 UTC 2010

Germán Arduino wrote:
> Hi Dale:
>
> Independently of the differents details and possibilities of
> installation, if I need to have
> a full development image, I can safely run:
>
> ConfigurationOfSeaside30 load.
> ConfigurationOfMagritte2 load..
> ConfigurationOfPier2 load.
> ConfigurationOfPierAddOns2 load.
>
> ?
>

> I mean, Pharo 1.1 was released and I want to build an image to port my
> dev projects from 1.0, is correct the above way?
>
> Cheers.
> Germán.
Germán,

If you want the full Seaside3.0 development environment then you need to
do this:

ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project latestVersion load: 'ALL'
ConfigurationOfMagritte2 load.
ConfigurationOfPier2 load.
ConfigurationOfPierAddOns2 load.

If you want to include the Magritte2 and Pier2 tests, plus every addon
in the addons config then you'd do this:

ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project latestVersion load: 'ALL'.
ConfigurationOfMagritte2 project latestVersion load: 'ALL'.
ConfigurationOfPier2 project latestVersion load: 'ALL'.
ConfigurationOfPierAddOns2 project latestVersion load: 'ALL'.

Dale