[Seaside] [Ann] Seaside 3.0.0-rc configuraton available

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Jul 27 19:58:32 UTC 2010

This release should match up with the previously announced Seaside3.0rc
one-click image.

I've added a OneClick group (for Squeak/Pharo) that loads the same
packages that were used for one-click image.

Loaded and tested on the following three platforms:

GemStone 2.4.4.1:
   1606 run, 1603 passes, 3 expected failures, 0 failures, 0 errors
Pharo 1.1:
   1613 run, 1610 passes, 2 expected failures, 1 failures, 0 errors
Squeak 4.1:
   1580 run, 1575 passes, 2 expected failures, 1 failures, 2 errors

There are a number of packages that have been updated since the 3.0rc
one-click image was shipped and I should have another update in a few
days. At that point I'll update the ConfigurationOfSeaside as well...

Dale