[Seaside] German characters in combination with WAListenerAdaptor

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 05:09:02 UTC 2010

2010/7/29 Kai-Uwe Pielka <webmail at pielka.de>:
> Hmm ... now I get other errors. I think some dependencies are not resolved.
> Is it possible to load the complete Seaside package with one command?

Depending on what you actually loaded the following should update only
the core of Seaside, Comanche and Comet. If you have more loaded you
need to adjust accordingly.

Gofer new
  squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
  package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
  load.
"wait for it to load before executing this"
(ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project latestVersion) load: #('Base' 'Kom'
'Seaside-Adaptors-Comanche' 'Comet-Pharo-Core' ')

> Or shall I use a newer One Click Image?

Either that or building a new image yourself using Metacello is
probably easier and safer.

Cheers
Philippe