[Seaside] Re: [Seaside-dev] Re: [Ann] Seaside 3.0.0-rc.1 configuraton available

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Jul 31 03:31:40 UTC 2010

On 7/29/2010 9:48 PM, Philippe Marschall wrote:
> 2010/7/30 Andreas Raab<andreas.raab at gmx.de>:
>> Very nice. Regarding the 2 errors in Squeak, these are the result of an
>> arguably incorrect usage of EllipseMorph in WAPharoMimeDocumentTest which
>> uses #extent: with an integer argument. This happens to work by random
>> chance in Pharo but not in later Squeak versions (but if you replace
>> EllipseMorph with, say, CircleMorph it fails in both). Since I don't think
>> the test is intended to ensure that EllipseMorph>>extent: can (or should) be
>> used with integer arguments, I think that's a bug in the test.
>
> I gave it a Point, can you load Seaside-Tests-Pharo-Core-pmm.13 and
> see if that fixes it?

Works great, thanks for fixing.

>> Where does one report/file such issues?
>
> In the bug tracker:
> http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/list

Will do in the future. BTW, while playing with setting up Seaside using
WebServer and SqueakSSL I ran into two interesting issues that I was
wondering if someone could shed some light on or has any ideas on how to
address:

* Configuring server adapters: I couldn't find a straightforward way to
add custom configuration options for a particular server adapter (in
this case it would be to enable / disable SSL support, select a cert
etc). Is there a good way to do that?

* "Mixed" content on the Welcome page: When I set up Seaside to run as
secure site I'm noticing that Firefox complains about "partial
encryption". I *suspect* that's because the jquery scripts are linked
via http instead of https; is there an easy way to change that via some
config option?

Cheers,
   - Andreas