[Seaside] Deep copying

AA aa at serendip.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 1 16:48:35 UTC 2010

Slightly off topic: I usually employ Google for this type of search (you can use the 'Advanced Search' options to search within a particular site), or use this type of query in the normal Google search box:

'deepcopy site:http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/'

(where the 'site:' is the Pharo mailing list archive)