[Seaside] [Seaside/VW] New version of SeasideTesting available

Johan Brichau johan.brichau at uclouvain.be
Mon Jun 7 08:41:45 UTC 2010

Hi David,

I've been making some small adaptations to the Squeak version to make it work with latest Seaside3.0 version. So I will probably take a look at this new VW version to port the changes to Squeak/Pharo, if you want.

I recently also discovered the WebTester framework, which uses Selenium RC to do client-side testing. My first experiences with it are really positive. We are using SeasideTesting and WebTester together for a complete testing approach of our Seaside applications.