[Seaside] Dynamically updating the options of a select tag

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 11:44:57 UTC 2010

Well, the callbacks are stored in the RenderContext, which is in the
ActionPhaseContinuation. There's no provided API for getting the
current action phase continuation at the moment, but it would be in
the context stack and you could look it up again from the session
based on the _k key. Maybe we should be stashing it in a
RequestContext property so it is accessible - might be a useful thing
to have around. As a test, you could customize
WASession>>handleFiltered: to do that.

I have no idea how beneficial the optimization would be, off the top of my head.

Julian