[Seaside] A litle question about Sets

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Mar 1 16:48:25 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Delache <vladmanchev at gmail.com> writes:

Michael>   I defined an object called AlbumAuthor.

A class, you mean?

Michael> In an other object, Album, I putted a instance variable called authors which
Michael> will contain the authors of the album.

An instance of Album contains an instance variable called authors. OK.

Michael> So, I would like to know if I can define the instance as a Set but
Michael> containing only AlbumAuthor type objects.

Sure.  Add only AlbumAuthor objects, and that's all it will contain.
Other objects don't magically jump in there.

This question is better asked on the beginners@ list, not Seaside.