[Seaside] marshalling objects for import

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 18:25:01 UTC 2010

Maybe you can dump those objects into an object database like magma (you can
tell magma to store all the database in a single file...then you load it in
the other image and that's all) and the load it in the other image.

You can also serialize those objects to XML (there are tools to do that) or
use something like SmartRefStream.

Check this also that may be of help:

http://www.seaside.st/documentation/persistence

Cheers