[Seaside] google maps - errors

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Mon Mar 8 00:24:08 UTC 2010

Sergio,

I believe that the maps package has only been tested with Seaside 2.8.3 or 2.8.4, certainly not with 3.0. I did a Google search for 'addLoadScript WASession' and came up with a number of things that looked relevant. It appears that the error was added in 3.0 and http://www.seaside.st/documentation/migration/28to30 suggests that you "check all senders of #addLoadScript: and make sure none is in the callback phase."

James