[Seaside] Re: How do I update Pharo 1.0 to Seaside 3.0?

John McKeon p3anoman at gmail.com
Sun May 2 00:37:41 UTC 2010

Hi Andy
What exactly did you search for?

http://www.squeaksource.com/ImageForDevelopers.html

Go to the "latest" tab to see the package referenced.

(Its a little easier to add the new http repository in Monticello from your
image. Then you can load it directly rather than download from the web, open
the downloaded location in monticello etc etc. But then of course you have
to know the repository name first...)

Best of luck
John

http://john-mckeon.us/seaside