[Seaside] question about callbacks in listboxes.

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon May 3 18:12:07 UTC 2010

>        onChange: ((html jQuery id: self liveHoodId) load html: [:r | self
> renderHoodListOn: r] );
>        onChange: ((html jQuery id: 's_results')  load serializeThis;
>                html: [ :r | self renderStatusPanelOn: r. self
> renderResultsOn: r ] )

AJAX is asynchronous. You trigger off two AJAX requests concurrently
that arrive in an undefined order at the server. Combine them to one
request (I strongly suggest that, this is much more efficient) to get
deterministic behavior. Alternatively you can also keep the two
requests, but only start the second one when the first completed.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch