[Seaside] question about callbacks in listboxes.

Timothy James Ziebart timothy at churchmilitant.org
Mon May 3 18:31:08 UTC 2010

Ok, so the callback, in this case,

*callback: [ :value | self citySelectionChanged: value ]; *
         onChange: ((html jQuery id: self liveHoodId) load html: [:r |
self renderHoodListOn: r] );
         onChange: ((html jQuery id: 's_results')  load serializeThis;
                 html: [ :r | self renderStatusPanelOn: r. self
renderResultsOn: r ] )

will only be executed when the "serializeThis"  is fired?

Tim