[Seaside] JQuery Slider

Timothy James Ziebart timothy at churchmilitant.org
Thu May 20 02:52:33 UTC 2010

Thanks John and Lukas,  the following works:

         html strong: 'Min: '.
         html textInput id: #pricemin; size: 8; value: model priceMin
greaseString.
         html strong: 'Max: '.
         html textInput id: #pricemax; size: 8; value: model priceMax
greaseString.

         html div script: (html jQuery new slider
             range: true;
             step: 50000;
             min: 0;
             max: 5000000;
             values: prices;
             orientation: 'horizontal';
             onSlide: (html jQuery ajax
                 callback: [:value | |var|
                     var := value findTokens: ','.
                     model priceMax: (var at: 2) asNumber.
                     model priceMin: (var at: 1) asNumber.
                     ]
                 value:(html jQuery this slider option: 'values');
                 script:[ :script |
                    script << ((html jQuery: #pricemax) value: model
priceMax greaseString).
                    script << ((html jQuery: #pricemin) value: model
priceMin greaseString)]))].