[Seaside] SU modal dialog - some problems!

AA aa at serendip.demon.co.uk
Tue May 25 14:41:28 UTC 2010

Dear List

I'm experimenting with a derivative of SUWindow, to make a modal dialog using Prototype/Scriptaculous. (I know this presents various difficulties over the standard SULightbox, with call/answer, etc...)

I'm attaching an example which uses a lightbox dialog to add items to a collection.  It's mostly functional, except that when adding/removing items, the OrderedCollection isn't updating properly.

Note that in the main 'renderContentOn' method, there's no html form enclosing the submit button, so this is certainly going to cause problems.  (I've left it 'as-is' in the example, but I tried 'triggerFormElement:', with no success.)

I'd be grateful if anyone can provide some insight into what I'm missing...

Thanks!

Amir