[Seaside] 302 error after 10 selections.

Timothy James Ziebart timothy at churchmilitant.org
Thu May 27 06:26:29 UTC 2010

Hi Lukas,

I have managed to investigate this further.  As you know I was getting a
302 error every 10 requests.  Sometimes it would occur immediately after
having restarted the session but it was reproducible every 10 requests
consistently.  I was looking at the configuration looking for potential
problems.  When I reduce the "cache reap interval" the errors occurs
more  quickly.  In fact the default setting is 10 and the error occurs
every 10 requests.  If I set it to 5 I get the error every 5 requests.
And yes if I set it to 20 it occurs every 20 requests.

So what are the considerations when it comes to cache reap intervals?
Or is this indicative of another problem?  I am over my head at this
stage and would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you.

Tim