[Seaside] Seaside Book: jQuery Draft Chapter

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 10:10:01 UTC 2010

We have added a draft chapter on jQuery to the Seaside book.

   http://book.seaside.st/book/web-20/jquery

The chapter is by no means complete or error free. It has been
lingering around for the last year without seeing much improvement.
This is the reason why we decided to put it online despite its
unfinished state.

Please have a look and help us to improve it by leaving comments. We
welcome any kind of feedback or text contribution. We are also happy
to give out passwords if somebody wants to collaborate on the text (we
already did so in the past but without success).

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch