[Seaside] Questions about using Seaside

Каменев А.Н. kamenew at apk-invest.com
Tue Oct 26 10:55:53 UTC 2010

Hello !

Where can I ask about using Seaside?

for example:

How to correctly organize multilevel navigation (like gmail)

First level used to switch application mode/task/perspective

Second level used internally into selected perspective

Accounting

  Cash

  Bank

  ..

Reports

As I understand I must use embedding components

ShellComponent

   ShellNavigationComponent

   AccountingPerspectiveComponent

   ReportsPerspectiveComponent

ShellComponent>renderContentOn: html

                html render: navigationComponent

                html render: selectedPerspectiveComponent

But I must initialize "children" for "parent" and this will lead to initialize all interface tree

How to instantiate just required "children"

With best regards

Alexey

Kamenew