[Seaside] Accessing the selected text

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 23:53:51 UTC 2010

Of course you can do that with JS (though I don't know what the
property is called off the top of my head). A Brush only exists for
the length of time that you are rendering, so it's not going to help
you get the selected text after that point. You'd have to create
appropriate JS and attach it to some callback (if you want to get the
selection) or event handler (if you just want to set it).

Julian