[Seaside] Bespin integration

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 07:35:20 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to create a WAFileLibrary subclass and import Bespin Embedded.
https://bespin.mozillalabs.com/docs/embedding/index.html

However, Bespin expects this file hierarchy to work:
ressources/
    -- screen_theme/
           -- theme.less
           -- images
                lines.png

With WAFileLibrary the path to files is built using the class name.

Is there a way to choose the directory name for a WAFileLibrary ? So I can
access theme.less like this:
http://localhost:8080/BespinLibrary/ressources/screen_theme/theme.less

I know I can serve static filesusing an external Web server but I really
want to put this in the image. (Or, if possible, serve static files
via KomHttpServer or another Web server running on another port).

Laurent Laffont

http://pharocasts.blogspot.com/
http://magaloma.blogspot.com/