[Seaside] Potentially nasty seaside bug.

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Sat Sep 11 16:55:33 UTC 2010

  On 9/11/10 2:47 AM, Bob Arning wrote:
> If I file that in, inputValue and outputValue are undeclared
> variables. If that is true on your system, then all users are sharing
> the same two variables and the behavior you report will happen when
> the timing of concurrent users' actions is just right.
>
> Cheers,
> Bob
>

> SeventhTestComponent>>inputValue(inputValue is Undeclared)
> SeventhTestComponent>>inputValue:(inputValue is Undeclared)
> SeventhTestComponent>>outputValue(outputValue is Undeclared)
> SeventhTestComponent>>outputValue:(outputValue is Undeclared)

Interesting. I deleted those instance variables and forgot to delete the
instance var accessors for them. But they do nothing and are simply set
to 1 during object initialization and then never referred to again.

I'll recompile without the class var and delete the references to those
variables and try again.

BTW, has anyone ever tried selenium? http://seleniumhq.org/   Or is
there a subset of these capabilities available in a seaside package
somewhere?