[Seaside] Single image persistence, GLORP, and SQL-injection

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 22:04:03 UTC 2011

> for single-image persistence which is also transparent?  I have seen
> references to Magma, and I've noted that many say it adds about 30
> seconds to image startup.

I don't know where you read that, but it simply isn't true.  Magma has
no bearing at all on image-startup; only what you decide to do or not
do in your image-startup.

There is a lot of misinformation flowing these days...

I'm actually surprised, though, that even if it were true, that it
would be a factor in your selection, since with a server, you deploy
it once and then it just runs... ??