[Seaside] Click, Replace and Submit

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:51:23 UTC 2011

Johan probably has a point here. Make sure JQDeploymentLibrary and JQUiDeploymentLibrary (if you're using UI) are included in the libraries in the application config.
Otherwise, you can include them this way:
updateRoot: html	super updateRoot: html.
	html javascript url: 'https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.2/jquery.js'.	html javascript url: 'https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8.12/jquery-ui.js'.	html stylesheet url: 'http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8.6/themes/redmond/jquery-ui.css'.
RS