[Seaside] Re: Mac Image Broken?

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Aug 3 22:56:00 UTC 2011

Ted,

Note that if you are running Seaside on GLASS, we arrange for a separate VM (maintenance vm) to run once a minute to expire the sessions. I don't recommend that you change the reaping strategy with GLASS, but the loop that does the expiration can be tuned .. See WAGemStoneMaintenanceTask class>>maintenanceTaskExpiration
for the algorithm used ... BTW, I had to run at pretty high rates (in the neighborhood of >500 request/second?) before I needed to monkey with the algorithm.

Dale