[Seaside] 'Allow debugging of errors' does not work for rendering? Only for callbacks?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 22:53:09 UTC 2011

The problem being that you are not able to #call: while rendering
(since it changes component state). In 2.8 you weren't supposed to be
able to either, but through a rather weird sequence of coincidences it
more or less worked (I think I described it in my blog post about
partial continuations).

I order to get that behaviour back while rendering, we need a new
implementation that doesn't use #call:...

Julian