[Seaside] [2.8] Problem with webOS browser

Carl Gundel basicforge at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:39:28 UTC 2011

Thanks.  Looks like a problem in Net.HttpParser.  Here is the code for
whoever is curious.  I'll try the debugger on this when I get my hands
on the server later.

Thanks again,

-Carl

Net.HttpParser>>startMessageFrom: aStream
	| scanner fLine rfc822Scanner aString |
	aStream text.
	rfc822Scanner := self scannerOn: aStream.
	aString := rfc822Scanner nextLine.
	aString isEmpty
		ifTrue: [^HttpStatusLineError new
				messageText: (#EmptyHttpResponseStatusLine << #net >> 'Can not
read external stream, returns empty the Http response status line')
asString;
				raiseSignal].
	scanner := self scannerOn: aString readStream.
	fLine := ('http' match: scanner nextToken asLowercase)
		ifTrue: [HttpResponseStatusLine readFrom: aString readStream]
		ifFalse: 	[HttpRequestLine readFrom: aString readStream ].

	(fLine isNil or: [ fLine isValid not ])
		ifTrue: [ ^HttpEntityError new messageText:
((#WrongResponseStatusLine << #net >> 'Wrong response status line:
<1s>')
			expandMacrosWith: fLine printString); raiseSignal ].

	^self handler startMessage: fLine.