[Seaside] Example showing interaction with SVG?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed Feb 16 08:49:43 UTC 2011

You can simply add an onClick handler to any svg element, just like you add it to any html element.

There is also an svg plugin for jQuery (http://keith-wood.name/svg.html) that enables jQuery over SVG.
We also added a jQuery wrapper for that extension to SeasideDynamicSVG that allows to dynamically load/add svg content to your webpage.

We have a (rather dirty) solution for drag/drop of svg elements, based on drag/drop of prototype/scriptaculous. It's our intent to clean that solution and provide a better integration with jQuery and Seaside. If you want, we can share that code already so we can improve it together. What do you say?

Cheers
Johan