[Seaside] website maintenance/feedback?

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:47:14 UTC 2011

Bob,

On 23 February 2011 16:20, Bob Arning <arning at charm.net> wrote:
> So, are alternate styles better supported on the server side or the client?
> From the perspective of "selling" Seaside, is it better to say "Here is how
> Seaside can make this happen?" or is it better to say "Switch to Firefox and
> load this addon?"

Frankly in the grand scheme of things, alternate style sheet selection
is not high on the list of priorities. My reference to Grease Monkey
was simply to let you know that if you feel strongly about this
functionality you can make it happen now.

I think we're in danger, as Sebastian put it, of committee designing a
giraffe/horse or bikeshedding [1]. As Avi has stepped up and
volunteered to lead the effort we should get out of his way and let
him get on with it.

Nick

1 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson's_Law_of_Triviality