[Seaside] Re: Seasidehosting not working ?

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sat Jan 1 20:33:44 UTC 2011

Apparently all newly created accounts have been affected by a recent change (they were correctly created but didn't start images). I've fixed these accounts. In particular:

cyclades.seasidehosting.st
thiago.seasidehosting.st
menssana.seasidehosting.st

The first two started up the images as expected. menssana also started but appears to have an additional problem (the uploaded image crashes on startup). Cyrille, if you need help with this, let me know.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Cheers,
Adrian