[Seaside] Using a filter to commit changes to Magma

nicolas.oury at gmail.com nicolas.oury at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 16:47:44 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I am trying to write my first serious seaside application, and I am trying
to wrap all requests to the application into a
Magma transaction. (As a first simple scheme)

I have written a new class MagmaFilter, subclassing WARequestFilter, with a
request handler that wraps the request into a commit, just after a refresh.
(I will figure out how to handle conflicts later)

I would like to install this filter into my application, but it is not shown
as a possible Filter in the configuration panel.

Should I do something special in order to make it appear?
Is there a way of adding it programmatically?

Thank you very much for your help,
Best regards,

Nicolas.