[Seaside] Handling errors - staging/production

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu Jun 2 16:19:01 UTC 2011

John,

We use our own mail handling system on top of clients provided by VisualWorks, so verbatim examples wouldn't be helpful to you, but here are some snippets,

client := (SMTPClient new)
		hostName: host;
		user: (NetUser username: username password: password);
		yourself.
message := (MailMessage newTextPlain)
		from: from;
		replyTo: from;
		to: to;
		cc: cc;
		bcc: bcc;
		date: Timestamp now;
		subject: subject;
		text: body;
		yourself.
mimes do: [:each | message addAttachment: each].
message prepareForTransport.
client send: message.

-Boris