[Seaside] Handling errors - staging/production

John Toohey jt at parspro.com
Thu Jun 2 17:39:53 UTC 2011

Forgot to mention, that I'm using SS 3.0. I don't have those methods
in WAExceptionHandler or its subclasses. I do have a #handleDefault,
and I override that method to send the email, and then I do a
redirect. However, I still get a WAIllegalStateException after that,
which fires the debugger in the image.

~JT