[Seaside] Deploying Seaside on a Swazoo Server

Pat McDonald pat.mcdonald at mail.com
Fri Jun 3 07:48:04 UTC 2011

Hi Nick,

 Right, I don't want people to have to type the extra /mysite. The book doesn't really help as I'm only using Swazoo as server and I don't have an Apache at the moment. Maybe I will in the future.

 Pat.

 On 3 June 2011 4:16, Nick Ager wrote:  Hi Pat,

 Do you mean you want to remove /mysite ? Does the seaside book help? http://book.seaside.st/book/advanced/deployment/deployment-preparing