[Seaside] Deploying Seaside on a Swazoo Server

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:39:23 UTC 2011

Hi Nick,

I just skimmed your blog post. Note that under "Alternative 2" at the
bottom, rather than changing the default dispatcher, you could also
just change the dispatcher associated with (possibly only one of) your
server adaptor(s):

aServerAdaptor requestHandler: myApplication

When #requestHandler is nil (the default state) it uses the default dispatcher.

Julian