[Seaside] Re: Deploying Seaside on a Swazoo Server

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:58:25 UTC 2011

> Hi Nick,
>
> Sorry but I don't get it :(.
>
> Let me explain a bit more. I have 2 small "private use" sites. I want to access them with their own domainname and that doesn't work.
>
> I can access them with my.domain1.com/domain1 and my.domain1.com/domain2 or my.domain2.com/domain1 and my.domain2.com/domain2, but using my.domain1.com or my.domain2.com just gets me the Welcome screen. I guess I must change the default of WADispatcher, but do I need to do this for both sites ?
>
> Pat

Does setting  the #serverHostname preference for each application. e.g.

For mydomain1 add this to your initialize method:

application
     preferenceAt: #serverHostname put: 'my.mydomain1.com'.

And for mydomain2 add this to your initialize method:

application
     preferenceAt: #serverHostname put: 'my.mydomain2.com'.

fix your issue?

I've never tried what your doing, so am just guessing.

Paul