[Seaside] [ANN] Google Analytics Tracker, a small tool

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 20:50:27 UTC 2011

Hi,
I want to announce the release of Google Analytics Tracker, a small tool we make for getitmade.com (Nick Ager's project), to allow us to get analytics data.
Right now is very simple, it just give us page visits data, but can be used as a foundation to get a lot more info.

You get it by:

Gofer it
	squeaksource: 'gat';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfGoogleAnalyticsTracker';
	load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfGoogleAnalyticsTracker) load.

To see how it works just see GAAccess class>>#example.

It uses Zinc and PetitParser, so if gemstone can load both packages, it will work without any problems (I think it will, but I will check it tomorrow... maybe with a different configuration).

You will be able to add to your pages something like the image I'm sending :)

Cheers,
Esteban