[Seaside] JQWidgetBox Bubble Tips

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:17:17 UTC 2011

For some reason the tip doesn't like to appear relative to where it's set when scrolling either.
RS

From: watchlala at hotmail.com
To: seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 08:45:43 -0600
Subject: [Seaside] JQWidgetBox Bubble Tips

Just out of curiosity, how come when I load html I need to have an id for it to work?
ie.
html jQuery this bubbletip		target: (html jQuery html: [:r | r span id: r nextId; class: 'tip'; with: 'You live here!' ]);		deltaDirection: 'down';		animationDuration: 0;		offsetTop: -275
Without the id, it doesn't work.
Also, (Nick Ager wrote this one?) suggested that Tipsy be created in the widget box... does anyone know if that happened?
http://onehackoranother.com/projects/jquery/tipsy/
RS