[Seaside] flow

Milan Mimica milan.mimica at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:50:08 UTC 2011

Julian Fitzell wrote:
>  but I'd question why you were using #call:/#answer: at all.
>
> If the #answer is in response to a #show: or is triggering an
> #onAnswer: block in an embedded component, it should work fine to
> #answer inside the #respond: block.

Well, it's quite simple. I'm #call-ing a component which does a ticket
reservation. After the user fills the form, in the callback of the OK
button, I'm sending a PDF (the ticket) to the user and returning flow to
the calling component. That's how I imagined it anyway.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net