[Seaside] Load error with JQueryWidgetBox

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:28:41 UTC 2011

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 19:14:43 +0100
> From: recursive68 at gmail.com
> Subject: [Seaside] Load error with JQueryWidgetBox
> To: seaside <seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
>
> Hi,
>
> Problem seems to be due to this package not being found:
> JQWidgetBox-FullCalendar-Dev-Example
> when trying to install JQWidgetBox.
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> Thanks

In a clean Pharo 1.2 image I get the same error you do.

It looks like in baseline13 the package is referred to as
"JQWidgetBox-FullCalendar-Dev-Example" but in baseline15 the package
referred to as "JQWidgetBox-FullCalendar-Dev".
"JQWidgetBox-FullCalendar-Dev" does not exist.

So you could either change the declaration in baseline15 to
"JQWidgetBox-FullCalendar-Dev-Example" or wait a while longer until I
have time to upload a renamed package or another version of the
configuration.

What is odd to me is that that change was made back in September and
there haven't been any load problems reported to the list since then.
So I wonder why it now won't load.  I'll look into it.

Paul