[Seaside] Comparison, how to contribute (was Re: Comparison of Aida/Web, Seaside and Iliad...)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Jun 22 09:40:45 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

The simplest way to contribute is to do a copy this spreadsheet and edit
it, so:

1. copy this spreadsheet on your own one, edit, then post link here:

   - login to http://docs.google.com with your google account
   - go to comparison spreadsheet [1]
   - File -> Create Copy
   - rename it, say Amir-Aida-Seaside-Iliad comparison
   - edit, add, rename data, add comments,
   - highlight changes by coloring them with Background color icon

2. We can also discuss here on the list each feature separately, more to
come.

I didn't wide open write access to spreadsheet, because you can imagine
what kind of changes we could expect. So, a bit more organized
contribution process is needed and above is IMO the simplest and most
effective.

Best regards
Janko

[1]
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Atnb1W9vuq9ndGRTUFIzT3VON0lTQ3JxdlZYTUxhOFE&hl=en&authkey=CJva7-8L&pli=1#gid=0

S, AA piše:
> Incidentally, is this sheet set to 'view only'?  I can't edit anything!

Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si