[Seaside] Subclassing JSObject

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Thu Jun 23 12:46:55 UTC 2011

Hi Robert,

The obligatory first question: Do you really need to write it using Seaside's JSObjects?
In other words: is there a reason not to use a plain javascript string or even an external javascript file?

But here are the samples you requested.
I would never write them like that unless you want to integrate such statements in seaside-generated javascript.

(JSStream on: 'x') assign: ((JSStream on: 'MyClass') apply: #())

(JSStream on: 'x') call: 'setVar' withArguments: (Array with:'blah')

((JSStream on: 'x') call: 'update') timeout: 100

Hope it helps!
Johan