[Seaside] Re: Where is some definitive document on callback priorities, response priority

Fritz Schenk intrader.intrader at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 03:41:10 UTC 2011

Julian Fitzell <jfitzell <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Fritz,For callback priority, just look at subclasses of WACallback
(#priority
method).I'm not sure what you mean by priority of responses...Julian

Thanks Julian - I always enjoy your postings.
I had looked at priority in the WACallback - I was looking fro some design or
architectural  document. There was nothing to indicate that #cancelButton would
set priority -5 (or what -5 means). And how does it affect AJAX which is also
at -5. etc.

As to #response, once you message #response, the rest of the processing is
not done - callbacks,etc.