[Seaside] something like #callback:value: but for #html: ?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 02:55:58 UTC 2011

Hi,
I'm trying to fill an JQAccordion when user opens it, and I think the way to do that is by doing something like this:

html div
	script: (
		html jQuery new accordion
			active: self selectedIndex - 1;
			autoHeight: false;
			onChangestart: ((html jQuery new
					alias: 'ui';
					access: 'newContent';
					call: 'load' with: (html jQuery ajax
						html: [ :renderer | renderer text: 'TEST' ];
						fullUrl))
				asFunction: #(event ui)));
	with: [
		html div id: 'header1'; with: 'header1'.
		html div.
		html div id: 'header2'; with: 'header2'.
		html div ]

this example is working fine, but I'm always rendering 'TEST'. I need to discriminate which content I need to render, so I need the header id value. Using #callback:value I would call something like:

	((html jQuery ajax
		callback: [ :v | "Some code here" ]
			value: (html jQuery new
				alias: 'ui';
				access: 'newHeader';
				call: 'attr' with: 'id'))
		asFunction: #(event ui))

but I don't have nothing similar with #html: .

of course, I can call first a callback who sets the "current header", then make an ajax call, but that's not efficient (two calls instead one).
so, I would like to have something like #html:value:

does anybody knows how can I solve this problem?

thanks,
Esteban