[Seaside] Re: Jquery for Seaside Video

Fritz Schenk intrader.intrader at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 04:38:04 UTC 2011

Joel Turnbull <joelbywan <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Have really been wanting to watch this, but unable to reach it for a couple
days now.http://mimer.msc.se/esug/M2U00065.mp4found the link
herehttp://www.seaside.st/documentation/videosDoes it exist anywhere?
Thanks,Joel

I do not know where a more up to date version of the tutorial exist.
I have followed various examples in many places and a lot of them
are dated from a couple of years ago running 2.8. If you follow Foster
examples you will find that they do not fully work under the latest pharo
seaside. The sushi example is shown in the video, but does not exist in
the examples.
And so on.
Very frustrating for the new user.
There is an effort to address this problem by various members of this list.
I believe that this is a very worthwhile effort.