[Seaside] Re: Problem installing Reef - I get

Fritz Schenk intrader.intrader at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 21:33:07 UTC 2011

Fritz Schenk <intrader.intrader <at> gmail.com> writes:
>From 'http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/',
'2010-September/024564.html'
(sorry for the concatenate as XChat will not accept long lines)

 Gofer new
    squeaksource:'MetacelloRepository';
    package:'ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox';
    load.

 ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox) project version: '1.5')
load.

Once I execute  (ConfigurationOfReef project version: '0.8') load.
a lot of stuff in the widget box gets reloaded (I don't really know what
it is doing for 10 minutes), but I got not errors.

So far so good!