[Seaside] Re: initialRequest: / updateRoot: / updateUrl:

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri May 20 07:38:10 UTC 2011

But wait...

... is updateUrl: supposed to be invoked recursively on the subcomponents?
I wonder if that makes sense because you would have to know in which order the traversal happens to meaningfully update the url in each subcomponent. No?

Can you try to implement updateRoot: on your subcomponent? Is that one called? (this one propagates for sure to the children)