[Seaside] any clue.

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:12:08 UTC 2011

Hi.

I'm playing with comet.. well i have a problem and i don't have any clue to
wich is my mistake.

in the following code. when I do click in the link, the "llamados" div is
filled with the seaside default page, and not with message result.

any clue is wellcome.

Best
D.
CTTest>>renderLlamadosOn: html
html table:[
html tableRow:[
html tableData:[ html text: 'Id' ].
html tableData:[ html text: 'Detalle'].
html tableData:[ html text: 'Accion']].
self class model llamados keysAndValuesDo:[ :key :value |
html tableRow:[
html tableData:[ html text: key].
html tableData:[ html text: value].
html tableData:[ html anchor onClick:(html jQuery ajax callback:[ self
eliminar: key]); with:[ html text:'eliminar']]]]].! !

CTTest>>eliminar: numero
self class model sacarDeLaLista: numero.
self update! !

CT>>update
self pusher javascript:[ :script|
script << (script jQuery: #llamados)  load html: [ :canvas | self
renderLlamadosOn: canvas ]]! !
http://about.me/diogenes.moreira

 <http://twitfooter.com/user/diogenesMoreira>