[Seaside] Playing audio from Seaside, broken?

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 02:46:20 UTC 2011

IE doesn't really support HTML5 or CSS3 well. The beta version I guess has some support, but is missing some tags. I dunno the specifics.
RS

From: mac.hive at me.com
Subject: Re: [Seaside] Playing audio from Seaside, broken?
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 22:04:57 -0400
To: seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org

Thanks, John, interesting. I was in Safari. I'll try again.
In, IE8, what does "not so much" mean? ;-) Does it play?
How are people playing back sound files? Maybe that's the question I should be asking. What if I record to CAF. Do I have to convert everything to MP3?

Larry

On Oct 5, 2011, at 9:52 PM, John McKeon wrote:And I qualify "works as expected" with: in Chrome. In IE8 not so muchJohn