[Seaside] JQueryMobile initial release

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:54:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've just published an initial integration of JQuery Mobile [1] with
Seaside. You can try it out at: http://jquerymobile.seasidehosting.st

It's nearly complete - the outstanding work is to integrate JQuery scripting
support - though it's certainly usable in it's current form. Feedback is
welcome.

This work has been sponsored by Louis Andriese at "Delta Lloyd Online
Innovations" [2] and made available under the MIT licence. It wouldn't have
been possible without their support.

The code is available for Pharo and VASt (see http://vastgoodies.com/)

To load the code into Pharo you'll need a recent release of Seaside (I used
the version available on Lukas's Jenkins build server [3]):

Gofer it
url: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/jQueryMobile';
  package: 'ConfigurationOfJQueryMobile';
  load.
(ConfigurationOfJQueryMobile project version: '1.0-baseline') load.

The code registers a functional test suite at /javascript/jquery-mobile

Cheers,

Nick

[1] http://jquerymobile.com/
[2] http://www.deltalloydgroep.com/